Photo CompetitionThis is your opportunity to see your photos in print or on the Tigers website. Send us pictures of Tigers playing at any level in any team for a chance to win free tickets to the next home game.
Win Free Tigers Tickets
Yes really. Just send us your best photos of Tigers games and players – the best photo sent in each month will be awarded free tickets to the next home game.
We want the best action shots you can produce of the First XV playing but we also want pictures of Tigers playing at all age groups and levels. Or just atmospheric photos that say something about the club.
Anyone can enter and the winner may see their photo on the cover of the next match-day programme.
How to Enter
Simple, Tweet your photo to @SheffTigersRUFC using the tag #shefftigerpic.
We’ll review the photos and, if you’re a winner, we’ll contact you telling you how to claim your tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition open to all photographers aged 18 or over, where users are younger than 18, parents' permission will be sought.
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all image entered - proof of permission to use must be made available on request by Sheffield Tigers.
- Sheffield Tigers does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- Each jpg should be a minimum of 900dpi and ideally less than 4MB in file size.
- All entries must be submitted twitter using the hashtag #tigersphotos
- By entering your image, you grant Sheffield Tigers the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with appropriate attribution.
- The winners consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Sheffield Tigers, without further compensation.
- The winning image will be judged by staff at Sheffield Tigers. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Sheffield Tigers reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.
- Each winning image will be used as the image in our gallery and will be showcased on one of that month’s newsletters.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter. The prize will take the form of a pass phrase which will grant the user free entry to the next home game - prizes cannot be transferred from one game to another.
E&OE Sept 2016